Tuesday, February 14, 2012

The Love Madness

Aaah the day of love.  I might seem a little cynical but I am so glad that a life long commitment to loving another person doesn't depend on this one day only.  The magnitude of cards,flowers and all things lovey dovey that was passed out today makes me wonder why there are still so many people in this world dying because of Hate.

Serious I might be, but I have realised that Love is everlasting, dependable not judgemental. Martin Luther King Jr spells out my Valentines Day message with passion he said: "I have decided to stick to love. Hate is too great a burden to bear". Hope you all had a wonderful Valentines day and that not just today but for the rest of your lives you will experience the best part of love.  Loving someone and being loved in return.   Happy Bunting - xxx Linelle.  Check in on our facebook page today you could win some hand crafted bunting the competition ends at 12 pm tonight. Click Like on our facebook page Apple Blossom Bunting.

No comments:

Post a Comment