Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Out with the new, In with the old

I absolutely love this pic. Two of my favourite things Bunting and old suitcases.  I found the most beautiful old leather suitcase on the side of the road the other day. It is a treasured item and has been added to my collection.  The revival of a love for all things old is really wonderful. I often wonder what is the story behind every treasure, who used it, what for, what did they look like.  I don't let these items stand behind glass doors, but use them, vintage tea cups, napkins and other vintage finds should become a part of everyday life.  And then of course bunting.  Throw away the remote controls and get back to some some basic old fashioned things.  Read a book, play a board game, walk the dogs, make some ginger beer or bake bread from scratch.  This is good old fashioned therapy. Happy Bunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment