Friday, March 2, 2012

Feel Good Friday





Our very dysfunctional Labrador, Sasha, making herself comfy on the couch. Believing that nobody can actually see her.  A dogs life.  She lives happily with a highly strung Border Collie and a very temperamental cat named Oreo.  She spends most of her days waiting for somebody to feed her. Anything will do. She also lives by the value system that any attention is far better than none.

I could'nt imagine my life without her.  We used have a blonde lab named, Max.  He died and I still cry whenever I see a lookalike.  But, Sasha, who has eaten all my underwear, some of my favourite shoes and couch cushions has crept deep into my heart.  One of my favourite things is sitting and working while she snores and sleeps, cosy on my feet. Right now, while I'm writing this blog she is dead to the world.  So I dedicate this friday's blog to Sasha.  The only dog that likes Bunting !!!! xxxxx Happy Bunting, Linelle

No comments:

Post a Comment